How eric created a whole new golf brand in three months
In the space of little over three months, eric helped one of our clients, GolfTraveller, create a new luxury golf travel brand from scratch and sell out a private suite at the Ryder Cup. This is how we did it…
- 01A name is a good startFirst up, eric was tasked with looking at the qualities, messaging and target audience of the new brand as well as its position within the market to identify a name. ‘GolfTraveller’ reflected both the product offering and the target audience: golfers with discerning taste in golf, food and travel.
- 02Create a digital homeWithin an incredibly short time frame, we not only negotiated the purchase of the perfect url, golftraveller.com, but also built and launched a new website that was flexible enough for all the future plans of GolfTraveller.
- 03Build a brand bookFrom the logo itself and its various incarnations, to fonts, colours, imagery and tone of voice, we built a whole brand book for how GolfTraveller should look and sound on every platform.
- 04Colour it with contentThrough interviews with top local chefs, caddy guides, insider travel tips and golfing profiles, we used content to tell the story of GolfTraveller’s Ryder Cup offering – a luxury, bespoke golf trip centred around Minneapolis and New York.
- 05Fuel for socialOur bespoke imagery, competitions, graphics and words were repurposed for use across GolfTraveller’s social media channels to ensure they had good quality, on-brand content from the very beginning.
- 06Bespoke marketing materialsThe often business-to-business nature of GolfTraveller also meant specific marketing materials were required, both in print and digital, and these were created by eric’s multi-platform design and editorial teams.
- 07Future planning and strategyWorking alongside our client, not only did we help them to sell out their first event – the 2016 Ryder Cup in Minnesota – only a few months after launch, but now we’re helping them to plan their future business strategy.
If you’d like to talk to eric about how we can help your brand, contact our content director Alex Mead.